Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Science!


I'm always jumping the gun on things I can't wait to do with my kids. Not that this is an example of that, I think Clara now knows that caterpillars turn into butterflies which is appropriate for a two year old, but I love to learn. I have the worst memory and I had to work very hard at school. So, since I never remember anything I was taught and much of what I teach year in and year out I love to try and teach myself more and learn as much as I can along with Clara. I've got K - 5th grade, but Andre will need to step in after that. 

We got caterpillars and watched the entire process. It's so amazing how a creature will undergo metamorphosis, and change completely. It was so fun watching each step with her, but most of all, saying goodbye. I want to do this yearly and teach her more in depth information each year she can more understanding. Before I know it she will be teaching me things, I can't wait to learn! 
















In the picture above they're saying their goodbye. 




No comments:

Post a Comment