Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Sleepy teething baby

Poor Bubs has been a teething mess as of late. He is always so happy and playful and the last two days he has been in complete misery. I just hope it's teeth, nothing has popped through yet but at his one year checkup his doctor said his gums were very swollen. I hope they all come flying through at once and we're done! Pah! He's biting his fingers all day but won't chew on much else unless he can eat my face or shoulder and his two bottom teeth are razors. He isn't eating and has had a slight fever, struggling through therapy. I canceled two therapies this week because he just couldn't do it, it's so unfair sometimes that he has to "fight through" when sometimes he just needs to be a baby and deal with baby things without learning. So, we've taken a back seat these past few days and gone to some, but not all. In these pics and the video he just woke up from his nap. He WAS talking up a storm, so hysterical, but the moment the camera is in his face it all ends! I love you sweet little man, I hope you get some relief soon! 







No comments:

Post a Comment