Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, June 26, 2016

We miss our bffs

Merrissa had to make a tough, yet easy decision to move back to NY. It's for the best for her and AJae right now. I seriously cannot write about it because it makes me too sad. We miss them so much. The girls had such a special bond. Everett loved Aunt Rissa and AJae too and I was so thrilled for this summer to spend time together and finally have more time to give the single mama a much needed break that I know she wouldn't take but I would try to force it. I got my wish for a few days before they left and we got to steal AJae for some fun while Merrissa packed. Life isn't the same without them. It warms my heart to see her posts with the family at home, but we always want you back with us, don't forget it! ;) 








All unshowered and yucky, how we roll! 




















We almost got to keep her overnight. She took a bath and we snuggled until she was fast asleep. She is such a sweet little lady, just like her mama!

1 comment:

  1. Love you so much and miss you so much! Crying reading this! AJae asks for you all constantly which makes my heart ache more! We will be visiting you can count on that!! Xox

    ReplyDelete