Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Cali

My first trip away from the kids, it's so weird. We're very thankful to have a sitter willing to work a couple full days, Lisa, Kristin, Juliane, and Gabrielle willing to take over the weekend. I seriously didn't know what to do with myself. The ability to decide what to do, when to do it, life not revolving around a nap schedule. I was able to eat in peace, not having to shovel food in two other mouths. I could have slept in if my internal clock of 5 am would take a break. For three days straight I was able to go and do and not think about anything, it was 100% the craziest feeling of all time. I thought I'd cry the entire time, I must say, I enjoyed myself. Clara was so excited to see all her "friends" coming to visit and Everett is so laid back, the kids were in great care and I took advantage and really, really enjoyed my break. 

I got to meet my friend Dre's baby girl, Reece for a hot second. What a sweet, chill baby! For those that don't know, we went to San Clemente CA for my vball friend Natalie's (aka doofer) wedding. I missed Katie's wedding and Dre's wedding due to babies being born at close times, this was the first time we were all together since Jamie's wedding I think. It was so amazing to see them, it seriously never matters how much time goes by, we pick up right where we left off! The atmosphere was so beautiful, if I were to ever move, it would be to CA, no BUGS and you cannot beat the weather and lack of humidity. 


I got a spray tan before I left, I'm really not tan. ;) It was nice to be tan for a week though! 



Andre stayed home Thursday night and left Friday am so we only needed overnight sitters for two nights. He stayed until Tues with Luiz who lives in Venice now.




The beautiful bride and lovely view. 



Congrats to such a cute couple! I met John for the first time on this trip, what a great guy! So happy for my friend Nat! 













Doofers


















For ol times sake








Everything was so fun and beautiful! I'm so happy we were able to be there to celebrate her big day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment