Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Silly kids

Headed to grandpa's and it appears I forgot to take pictures this trip.


Except this one. Thanks for a great day full of yummy meals tiger and al!


Gosh, I think this a lot!



Drawing pics on the drive.



Home, another day, enjoying nutella. 



Everett, my lil cowboy, after leaving grandpa's house.


Family stretching. Everett loves to join in. He's one flexible little man! 



She's not trying to strangle her bubby, she's trying to get him to look at the camera. Ha.


It's glimpses like these that kit me and I wonder how all this has happened these past few years. It's pretty crazy. 


This little man LOVES his bath splashing!


My cuties in their Cuba Lake shirts from Aunt Brandi and fam...








Sydney covered a day for Abby, our current sitter. She had some fun with Clara on snapchat. 















This one scared Clara










Everett is such a snuggle bunny. 




Enjoying our first spring shower of the year, in all her gear! 




Normal, every day attire. 













Everett is so comfy folded in half. 


He would rather eat his shoe than the Publix cookie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment