Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Aunt Leesie

The fam was sick and so I went solo to Lisa's bday and anniversary bash. She got married on her bday, crazy lady, so she shares it with her anniversary = birthaversary! They had a crab boil and I felt so bad the whole time not loving shrimp and crab, I tried it, like I always will. I can swallow it now, but it doesn't go down easy. I can't handle the texture of shell fish. :/ 

Lisa is the sweetest friend that exists. She saves me daily. She job shares with me and let's just say it's a lot of work for not so much money, not really worth part-time. She is the best listener, always lending an ear if I need one. She makes me laugh daily and is always uplifting and positive. She shares her beautiful family with me and makes us all feel like we are part of the family. She is the most giving and caring person, always willing to provide or help in any possible way, I try so hard to prevent this but she always finds a way to do way too much. She is the best friend a gal could ask for and I thank my lucky stars for her every single day. 

Happy birthday to the sweetest person I know, other than your mom. You two tie.  ;) 




Sweetest, most giving couple I know...and HILARIOUS. My face hurts so bad every time we're together.










Another amazing woman in the making...

Old school Lisa, I don't think she has aged a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment