Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Welcome TJ

Welcome TJ (Timothy John), cutest little nugget! All of 4lbs and 11 oz, I believe 18 inches long. He's still working on eating but recently his tube was removed and he'll now be going home soon by the sounds of it. 

For those of you that don't know, Jonny and Bets are my cousins. They've struggled with getting pregnant for a while. Their struggle is what got me through every single day I began to pity myself when Everett was sick, on his death bed in the NICU. It got me through the long nights, my body surviving on minutes of sleep some days, sometimes multiple days in a row. In my weakest moments, when I wasn't sure if I could handle another day, another hour, another second, I would think of them. When we received his diagnosis, they were in my thoughts and I knew how blessed I was to have this beautiful baby boy. When I got the news they were pregnant, it was one of the greatest days of my life. I cannot imagine my life without my babies, I'd feel so empty. I can't imagine that struggle, that so many go through. I'm thankful for their story, because their story kept me grounded and real in mine. They are such deserving parents and TJ is the miracle they've (we've all) been waiting for, I can't wait to get my hands on him. 

Congrats to the Rinker and Zimmerman families, this is one special pumpkin addition we've all been waiting for, let the fun begin! 

Proud Grandparents! Thinking of Janice and Timmy. My heart aches for Betsy. They'll always be watching over their sweet family, and so proud of the new mommy they raised. They taught her everything she needs to know to be amazing parents like them. This little man will be adored here on Earth  by these two amazing grandparents that will love and spoil him to pieces. 


This is one proud daddy! I love you Jonny! 









Sweetest little man! 








Oh, I have to catch my breath after this one every time! 











Auntie Brandi



Two handsome best friends forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment