Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Is it summer yet?

These last few weeks of school are going painfully slow, although each time I look back on this school year everything seems to have flown by. I'm so very anxious for summer. 

Here is Cathy, one of the two amazing PT's we see. Everett did so great this day. 




We went to "Rock the Spectrum" for a playdate with two other "Rockin' Moms" which is the nickname for us mama's with kids who "rock the extra chromosome". 





We even ran into other friends there. I taught this little boy's big brother and am friends with his mama. His twin sissy is somewhere else playing. 



Three cuties and one rockin big sissy to the left, of course Clary wouldn't join the pic. I wasn't going to push it. 









Clara and I at Green Festival at my school. So fun! 



Clara "built" Fi a bday cake, the rolling pin is the candle.



Her illustration of Nuns da boons


Yea, so I filled this out. I'm excited and petrified all at the same time. Clara will go to PK3 which comes before PRE-K. She NEEDS to be in PRE-K but she misses the Sept. cut off. She will go to my school so we will drop her off in the morning. It's all day long. So I'll go grab her in the afternoon. I still need to job share to keep up with all of Everett's therapy needs. It'll be so nice for her to be in school and me to be able to focus on Everett during therapy just the two of us. She is excited about school. I'm excited for her to be there instead of therapy, for both of us. She will benefit from the interaction with the kids and structure the teacher provides. All PK3 classes are 7 typical students and 7 ESE (special education) students. Bubby will be going the following year. WHAT?!?!?!? Yea, don't even get me started on that sob story. 










Look at this little man. SO happy he got his tube out, that is a very exciting day! 


I have to take the walker down the street to get Bubs to walk more, he b-lines for the pool when we walk in the lot outside our condo. Then he hangs onto the rails and screams to go swimming and refuses to walk after the answer is no. Sissy is a big help when Everett needs a break, most of the time! ;) 









Love these sleepy heads. 


We got him drinking from a straw cup again. For some reason he quit. His feeding speech therapist and I have been working really hard with a lot of distractions to get him to use it again. Hopefully he doesn't quit on me again. 


Sissy helping daddy hang the new canvases I ordered. 


Perfect cool morning at the park. It'll be the last time it's this quit as it's only one more day until school is out. We enjoyed the park to ourselves for the last time for a long time. 


Clara and I went for an evening stroll one night. I asked her if she thought this tree looked cool, never being trimmed with all the palm fronds and dangling. We thought it looked like hair, then she thought it was more like a monster. Needless to say she has become obsessed with it and we visit it daily for more pictures by it's side. Oh, and the bush next to it, because it would be sad if we left it out. duh.







No comments:

Post a Comment