Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Friday after Irma - last workday "off"

I'm dreading making up these days. I've enjoyed being home with my family. Minus the stress, storm, lack of power, and large amount of work to prepare and put away everything prepared, oh and the cleaning of the fridge and the breaking of the fridge, it's been a great "vacation". Regardless, I'm so glad I'm able to spend more time with my family, no matter the condition. 

I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow. DREADING. There is A LOT less stress without work. I feel like I have a "handle" on life when work is not playing a part in my life and messing things up. Don't get me wrong, I love to teach children, but taking care of what I have at home is enough for me. 

I got Clara busy on puzzling while I fed Everett. I challenged her to do three puzzles at a time. She is great at puzzles. She then upped the antie to four and dumped the one you see in the back of the pic. 


Thumbs up - I did it mama! 




Oh, after the power came on, I was super excited to get my large tent, aka my house, back in order. Particularly the kitchen. So Andre and I went to work for hours getting it up and running while the kids enjoyed the TV on again. I spent about two hours on the fridge. We worked so hard to keep the food cold and we pulled it off!!!!! I cleaned the fridge and feezer, top to bottom! Then it shit the bed while we were sleeping. So here we are on Friday night shopping for a new fridge. 




Everett watches my mouth so carefully when I talk or sing. Tonight he fell asleep while I was singing to him. I had Andre take a pic of him since the light was still on, but I was rocking so it's a bit blurry. I love this time with him!!! He looks like a mouth breather, but he's not. His mouth is typically open at night because of his low muscle tone though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment