Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Tyler's bday party

We went to a neat "Ninja" place for the kids to play, then to the Feger's refinished pool, it's a beaut Clark! 









I'm pretty sure Clara's favorite place to be is the Feger's tree. It's all she wants to do when we are there! 





Happy birthday Tyler. 











I asked her to nap, so she pretended. She got a 20 min cat nap which usually devastating but this time she perked right up knowing it was pool party time. 



My pics are out of order. Clearly. 

















I want to swing on stuff too dada. 





Down Syndrome play group - Clara's favorite indoor play place. This is Caleb, he's adorable, I couldn't get them to look at me and I probably won't be able to for another five years or so. 














This was posted on facebook and I thought, "That looks like my bar room!" Then I noticed I'm in the bottom of the pic! 


Dad, all those years saving all my bears wasn't a waste. Clara takes this one to school and loves it. She sleeps with it during nap time and feels better because it's a mama and a Clara snuggling. She loves many more, so thanks for not ditching my 200 teddy bears. 



Just when I think I am struggling, there is always something that keeps me grounded. This little sweetie was just diagnosed with Leukemia. Within 48 hours of the diagnosis she had a blood transfusion and chemo treatments. I get overwhelmed sometimes (Andre is scoffing at that comment.) I know this sweet girl will put up a damn good fight and beat this. Pretty much when your babies aren't in any pain, life is great! My heart breaks for this family and each time I'm on facebook and see this girl, I squeeze my babies tighter, have more patience, and am more thankful for my current life than ever before. 

































Daddy sends me all these cute pics when he takes her to school. I love this little girl so much.


Everett and I found out sleep study results. Although the nurse woke us 2 billion times unnecessarily, we found the results to show improvement. He went from waking around 25 times in an hour to about 5 and with all the wakes she caused, I'm thinking it may be 0-1 in reality. I can tell he does sleep more sound, just not longer. :( That was my hope of course, for he and myself. Teeth still screw up sleep but soon enough that should be done and I'm sure it'll be something else. If it looks like I got a face lift, you can assume he's sleeping better! :)






Took a stroll to CVS to get out of the house in 96 degree weather. Sometimes I don't know what I'm thinking. I stopped to get these two a milk shake at Mickey D's on the way. 














No comments:

Post a Comment