Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sunny Saturday

The park we had Clara's third birthday at renovated. It has fake grass now which is nice for my crawling Everett. It was wet being in the am hours though so Everett bear walked pretty much the entire time. I know he wants to be walking around so bad, hopefully now that Irma is gone our PT can get back to work and finish the paperwork to get him started, that's what we're waiting for. Sissy spinning her bubby. 



Clara made a sweet friend and they climbed and slid for a long time. 





Every time Clara wakes, we "have" to bring all her things downstairs for her. She must have it all, after nap and after waking in the am. She has many "friends", blankets, pillows, etc. Today, she took her time moving and enjoyed her couch time snuggling in all her goodies. Nothing is wrong with her here, just her being dramatic about a picture first thing. 

Saturday afternoon we decided to go walking downtown St. Pete to get out of the condo and do something. We were really in the mood for a date night but without a free babysitter, we decided to string the kids along for the ride and hope for the best. 

Both kids were so fun and well behaved, it was a great time. 

We looked like tourists downtown, stopping and taking pictures at each statue. Clara loved it. It felt as if we were on vacation for a bit, looking in shops, walking about, taking in the sights. We don't go downtown often, so much has changed, we see many new places each time we finally make it down there. It seemed we used to live downtown. 





After dinner we got ice cream. Sissy got "superman" flavor and ate the ENTIRE thing, that's rare for her. Of course my pics are all over and out of order. 



This is a side of a building downtown, I love this painting. 



Kissing bubby.










This is what happens when we take a pic, as good as it gets.




I think this is my favorite pic, I love her face so much.



Her silly self.









My how I love her. She was being so silly at dinner, such good spirits. After she ate she decided to dance next to her bubby. I love that she'll dance as if no one is watching. 


















































Everett LOVES ice cream just like his sissy! 
















































My handsome boys. If I could get Everett to look, he just wants his daddy's hat, I should have put it on my head. 








Clara wanted to be on the other side, so she refused to look. Everett must have followed her lead.




















No comments:

Post a Comment