Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sunday Fun-day



We spent a nice low-key morning playing at home in the AC we're still enjoying back. We gave Everett a haircut. This is not the final cut, we blended more since this looks like a bowl cut. Andre and I agree this is our best cut yet. We are getting better at it and he did a little better than usual holding still, he does much better at the start and gets quite fed up by the end. It takes us a good 20-25 minutes. We are getting faster! 








Afternoon trip to the beach. I also dumped about 10 sandbags back on the beach. I'm almost done with you Irma. A few more days and I hope to never speak of you again. 


Clara decided to dive in the water today, into waves. She is so brave. Her daddy encourages her and she follows suit. She keeps her EYES OPEN. I cannot do that in a pool. She found this treasure at the bottom of the gulf today. 





Everett enjoyed floating and splashing in his raft. He too is not bothered by salt water, I guess it helps when you're raised in it. I like being in it but I don't like it above my neck. We got out of the sun under our umbrella for a bit and practiced talking and saying words. He only took a 40 minute nap today so he was beat. 

His reaction when I say, "Say cheese" - I still have no clue where this comes from. 










Pit stop on the way home. I don't think we'll ever be able to get rid of this potty in the car, it's just too handy. 


Looks like there was some fun on the floatilla on Cuba lake this weekend. Look at these cuties. 



No comments:

Post a Comment