Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Picture Day Week

Look at this cute dude!



To school we go. Thursdays are collegiate week so I sported my VT of course. I can't find any Cortland shirts for some reason. :/


























Look at this serious face. He just keeps looking more and more like daddy, I didn't think it was possible. The cuteness continues.

































Picture day! 


Her hair is so pretty I'd like to leave it down, especially on picture day. BUT she gets a bad heat rash it's so thick and I'm also afraid of lice. 




We write/draw notes in her lunch daily. She loves them and carries them around with her everywhere. We draw pictures of the family doing different things, Andre does most of them since he's more artistic than this cat, I am a stick figure kinda gal. 
















Who doesn't like to shake their booty for a pic?











Cuties at the table. Everett is learning how to get down from his chair so this makes me a tad nervous to step a way and take a pic, but he does well! 






IT'S FRIDAY! 










I love this love! 





No comments:

Post a Comment