Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

mommy teacher dreams coming true

I became a teacher to spend my time off with my kids and to be where they go to school for their elementary years. My dreams are currently coming true. I asked her teacher if I could eat lunch with her on Fridays. Our lunches happen to overlap which I doubt will happen again, it's just not likely. We started outside but it was really hot and the bees found us quick. We finished lunch in mommy's empty class. I love having Clara at my school and seeing her when I walk into work playing on the playground. She is getting all great remarks from her teacher daily. I'm curious to see how she's developing socially when we have a conference at some point. I know she gets along well with others, but from what I've gathered so far she is quiet, which isn't really like her, so I'm curious. 





No comments:

Post a Comment