Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, August 4, 2017

New York New York cont...

The bounce house makes me so nervous. Everett's three top vertebrate are "loose" and may even have issues. It's a common DS thing. So being in places where an accidental fall could push wrong on his neck makes me so nervous. He wanted to play so bad, I snuck him in fast but didn't let him stay long. The kids had so much fun in this bounce house.




























Love this. Thanks Jane, sister and Bex.






















Susie's sad face when we hadn't seen her yet...I felt the same.































Top 7 


Top three 





Top seven


































Aunt Suz brought Nora to play, so fun! 







This pic cracks me up, something Brandi and I would do as kids. It also makes me think Keebs is pretending to be dead to be left alone, but also kind of looks like Clara is burying him and Elsa is "saying a few words" 


























Breakfast in Portville at Spragues 


This pic, no words. What a beauty. Such strong Porcello traits. 





















The neck vein, a bit intense. She's very annoyed at having to cheese. 






Naked baby time




























Parent's night out, heheheheh, so fun, thanks Tereet!


























For Pete's sake, can't they both accidentally look at the same time?



This is cuter.







Sisterly love.


















NUMERO UNO FAVORITO - I always force the group shot when we're together. This is my favorite one I think.













































Going home. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((






























 Everett didn't sleep all day, but was as happy as a clam the entire day. Clara took a nap in the car but didn't get cranky like on the plane. It was a smooth trip. We can never thank Brandi and Nick enough for letting us bombard them for an entire week. It was such a great trip with SO many amazing memories. I can't wait to see everyone again. 




Baby Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Below are some doozies I missed 


















For some reason, I couldn't whistle. (Insert crying laughing emoji) 






No comments:

Post a Comment