Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, August 18, 2017

First back to school weekend

After our first week back, only Thursday and Friday with kids, we were all pooped. We went to my friend Kate and Ryan's house for some playing and wine. She has a son and daughter close in age with both my kids and we used to work together at Shore Acres. 


Aunt Lisa keeping Everett entertained for a while since he was pooped and we needed to get going but that took a while.




Saturday morning pack-man









Growing flowers
























Aunt Lisa's for Timmy's welcome home and Grandpa B and Mimi's send off, they're taking a vacation. I wasn't sure if I had a stomach bug or if my IBS was bothering me from stress. Thankfully it held off for a few hours of fun while we enjoyed pool, jet-ski, playing, drinks and a steak dinner at Aunt Lisa and Uncle Ed's. 


Roxy hopped right on Grandpa B in fear of Brittany's new dog


Faster Daddy, faster!!!! It's scary how much she loves a thrill. They were even surrounded by dolphins at one point and she didn't even take note, she just had the need for speed. I'm so scared for her (my) future with her need for speed and thrills. 


Brittany teaching Clara the game Cooties. 







I love this lady. Thank you for treating us like family. 














Timmy and bubs. He just moved home from NYC.

Quinn, Ed and Lisa's baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment