Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Adventure Island - Summer 2017

We promised Clara a trip to Adventure Island if she swam across the pool. She had no problem with that task, so off we go! 

Sunblock fun, Clara is easy, Everett is a not so fun. 

I had two friends who went with their kids too so we were able to spend some time with them which was great. 

Clara went down every big slide she could, I went down a few with her and one of them I got very motion sick. I love water parks, since I'm not a huge fan of roller coasters. I cannot believe how brave she is to do all of these big slides she does. Other kids and parents look at us like we're crazy for letting her, she wouldn't have it any other way. 

Clara, you're fierce and fearless and I love it. You love a thrill. I know this is an exciting and important quality to have in life, but I can only imagine the worry you'll cause me the older you get!!















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment