Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Summer fun

I continue to unpack and put everything away and each time I come into E's room he's got something new pulled out, "helping" mama. ;)



We've been to the beach a lot this summer, I love it! As do my babies. Andre's the one we usually have to convince and he's been all about it! 










Pool Party!! Aunt Tiffy had a fun pool party day. We missed so much therapy after surgery and then our trip to NY, I dropped Clara off and we did therapy and went and retrieved sis-da-bis. She had lots of fun, thanks Tiffy! 














Breakfast after therapy and time to play at the park. 









Tie-dye time! 



















They turned out great! The one she is wearing I made a heart on. She loves them. 













"Daddy, will you sit with me?" Of course he will! 




We watched the Feger's bird for a weekend. Clara loves Twitter. Twitter had his fill of Clara pretty quick. It was funny the Dora she was watching, the lady had birds in her hair too! 




When I was taking the picture Twitter decided to fly at me.
































No comments:

Post a Comment