Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, August 5, 2017

post surgery - home together at last, let's hope it lasts

This sweet boy was so tired and so happy to be home. 










About a week after we got home he started drinking again, I didn't know Andre got me in the background. I was so scared he would not drink...this was SUCH relief. 














I knew it would be a long week at home so I took Clara to the beach Sunday. Everett being on the fence with dehydration, stayed home with daddy.








Athena's bday party. This is Andru in the pic with her, Athena's little brother. He'll be in Clara's class this school year. 









My skinny mini 




I think he also had a growth spurt in the hospital, he seems long.



Making paper bag monsters. 











Off to the splash park! 

No comments:

Post a Comment