Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Thursday, July 9, 2015

4th of July


Aunt Kristin came in the morning to be with Everett. Doing some tummy time!

  

Julie, or nighttime primary nurse made this for him.

Andre, Clara and I went to Toys "R" Us to get a few things we needed. We try to find some shoes that fit Clara better.

Her feet are pretty fat, she is almost a size 7. Dada let her go shoeless the rest of the time in the store?!?! Mr OCD!!! What?! 

We went home and played outside.



Dada grilled up some hotdogs.



Aunt Becca came to play. She brought Everett the cutest present! One of the items has his name embroidered on a bib, that is the first thing we have with his name on it! So exciting! She got me a sweet Alex and Ani mother bracelet. I love it! Thank you aunt Becky! We love you!











We all went back to visit Everett before heading to Lisa's for fireworks. Tummy time!


He was very sad when we got there, it is so hard not being with him every moment. It was extra hard having to leave again and I have him for our Fourth of July fun.




I don't know why I didn't think to bring a bathing suit for Lisa's… Clara's dress is in her booty! 

I don't think it's possible to thank this amazing lady enough. I don't know what I would've done these last few weeks without my sister. She has saved me in so many ways. I love you! And although it's not big enough, thank you!

Uncle Eddie got in the pool with the girls. Merrissa and Ajae came for the fun!! 


Uncle Eddie dunked her for the first time, she did great, Merrissa did too!! 


Beautiful ladies!! 

Clara jumped in about 100 times. This one looks like she's about to hit her head. She did not want to get out, the beach wasn't even convincing her. We got to Lisa's right around seven which is her bedtime, she did great the whole night although she must of been pooped!




Walking to the beach, it was about to storm so they held the fireworks. We walked back to Lisa's and waited to see if they would set them off.

Very windy!

We decided to watch them from the street instead of going back to the beach.



Clara love them, the noise didn't bother her at all, not at all like last year.





Thank you Lisa for having us over!







Clara was so funny and so crazy.

Let the tickle fight begin!





After the fireworks I came to the hospital to  feed Everett, I couldn't wake him up, so we snuggled. Little did I know that your tube would be out the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment