Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, July 10, 2015

July 10

Everett took all his feeds last night by mouth. It was another long night, he likes to sleep instead of eat. Mommy wishes we both could! I use every trick in the book to get him awake and he managed to get all three feeds in.

He has slowed down this morning, I hope it's not a permanent decision. He is drinking formula with rice cereal in it so he may not be as hungry as he usually is after eating breast milk. I asked if we could take the volume down and we went from 80 to 75 mL.  We are also back to ad lib so he can eat when he's hungry, we just can't let him go past four hours. We are scheduling the G-tube surgery for Tuesday, so we have Monday to do the x-ray of his G.I. track. Right now he is not eating...     :((((( if he continues over the next few hours not eating, we will probably try and switch back to Monday.


My chunky monkey!! He pulled his own tube out of his nose this morning. His face is still a little red. I keep reminding him if he doesn't pick up the pace with eating, and I'll go back in...

No comments:

Post a Comment