Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Week two 3 appointments




Andre made the sign for Everett's arrival.

The Crews made this.


Jeff got him this onesie "tough guy"


My attempt at keeping Clara  away from the TV. It worked for five minutes.


My amazing team came to visit!!! Love them...tons! They have helped me a lot in my time of need. They are amazing people and friends. I'm thrilled to be teaching with them when I return to work. Not so thrilled it will be 5th grade, but it will be worth it to be able to work with them again!! 

Katie, Russ and Mary 

Russ is familiar with WNY. That is how I got to know him for the first time at work, he was wearing a Buffalo Bills jersey during the 'say no to drugs' week when we have wear your favorite team shirt. ️I knew then he was my kinda peep.






My previous third grade team members made this onesie for Everett. I work with a lot of wonderful people!


Andre teaching Clara how to golf.





"show mama" is what Clara always says when daddy teaches her something new.

The big Nemo fish Nancy got for Clara that we finally got in the pool! Thank you Nancy!

My sweetest coming over to be an extra set of hands! Thank you my love!

This picture was clearly not from this past week, but our friends Dave and Julie got Everett this monogrammed blanket we love!

Dada caught this dragonfly and Clara wanted to hold it too! (Show mama)

Grocery shopping with daddy!

On Friday, Tiffany took Clara for a few hours in the morning so she could socialize and I could have a break. Wouldn't you think the mommy of four would need a break?

Julia is so adorable! And of course Tiffany has them in matching bows! It seems like Clara was just wearing that dress Julia is in. Too big. :(






New toys!

When I got there, Clara was so excited to see Everett. However was very content playing with her cousins, not ready to leave at all!

Everett finally meeting his cousins! We didn't stay long, but these sweet boys have been waiting patiently to meet the new addition! Tyler has been praying for Everett and I am so glad they finally got to meet him. He will have lots of boys to teach him anything Clara leaves out.



Bubble guppies and Dora both have cowgirl episodes. Each time they come on we watch them while riding horsy adorned with her cowgirl hat! Can't wait for the boots someday…



It has been raining here nonstop. Our backyard is flooded all the time it seems. Clara is getting some good use out of her cute raincoat that Corrie's mom got her.

"Hold brother please"

I was folding laundry and Clara decided to make two of my shirts her new dress.




We gave Brother a bath. It is midmorning but looks like nighttime. I love these days here, especially since it's hard for me to get outside anyway. I feel less guilty about being inside. I can also nap if/when these two do a lot better when it is a rainy day.



Kinect sand

Peter and Cortney came over this past weekend and brought both kids neat toys. Everett got some tiger clothes and a cool hand puppet that Clara is obsessed with. Clara got a new drawing board!






They bought champagne to celebrate Everett's homecoming. Steven and Tiffany had a babysitter and came over to celebrate with us! Thank you Peter & Courtney for everything, and thank you Tiffany and Steven for joining in on the fun!


Kylie and her cute new boyfriend! Can't wait to meet him!


We met Merrissa at the park on Saturday morning. It was a bust. Everything was all muddy and wet, and most of the park only had big high climbing apparatuses or apparati (not sure)  that we do not want our little ladies on. Everett was hot and cranky so I neglected to get a picture of the cuties playing. Thank you for coming for such a short stint my love.




Elsa is excited to visit! We can't wait to see you sweet pea!


Having Clara play with bubbles and her toys not only occupies her while I do the dishes, but it cleans her tray, cleans her toys, and keeps her happy!

We went to Everett's two month check up on Monday. He gained 2 ounces. He is still not consuming the quantity we would hope. I am glad that he didn't lose weight, but I'm still nervous about his eating. We are increasing the calories he is in taking by adding some formula to the breastmilk he is eating. Hopefully that helps. I have his and Clara's stats I have been meaning to post, I never posted her 18 month checkup results.

On Tuesday we went to his speech therapy consult. She observed him eating and said that we only will need to schedule if we need something. I guess he will continue to see a therapist for speech around one-year-old.

Today, the lady from early steps came to set things in place. I will take him there for in an evaluation on 13th of August. Then he will see a teacher about once a month unless he needs more interventions which she did not foresee. This program will hopefully close any gaps in his milestones that we notice along the way. They will follow him and help us until he is three years old.

Brandi, Linny, Elsa, Ana, Theresa, Jonny and Betsy are all visiting this weekend! Can't wait. It's Iike Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment