Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Asay Family Visit

Chelsea took this one of us, I love it. I don't have enough of me and my babies...or so I think. 



Chelsea and Tony are friends of mine from Palm Coast. They're both teachers. They have Addison who is almost 6 and Griffin who is 5 months. Clara loved playing with Addison, you could tell she looked up to her. Addison was a great friend to Clara and played with her and talked with her their entire stay! 


Griffin is SUCH a cutie...his eyes are killer! 










Clara loved Addison's goggles, add them to her bday list that is ever growing.


SOOOOOOOOOO cute. Addison isn't nakie, just looks it since she is pool ready! 


Andre throwing Addison in.


Yowza. The girl likes the belly flop feel, outch! 

Clara decided to just take off on her own. Oh boy. The lawn still flooded. It didn't rain too much that afternoon but the ground was still so saturated! 


Clara Maria, you scare your mommy! 








Our loves. SO stinkin cute!










Clara was begging for a "PRIZE" when we were taking the picture of the four of them. I finally remembered it was because I gave he a sucker when she sat with Everett for his two month pictures. I let her this time, thankfully she hasn't asked for one since. 






Too short lived, but so much fun. We really appreciate you all taking time out of your vacation to come and see us. Thanks too for Clara's personalized towel, Everett's cute clothes and pizza. We love you Asay Family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment