Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Welcome Elnora Mae


My "little sister" Sarah Burt had her baby girl. I believe she was 5 lbs 10 oz on August 20th and VERY long, I still don't have all the details I'd like about delivery but I'll get them when we go home and meet sweet "Nora" at the end of September. I know the important detail...she is perfect!


Grandpa Doug hard at work. 

Can anyone say middle hitter?!?! 




Her foot barely fits on the page, cra cra.





Home sweet home. This picture makes me feel "at home". Being in the Burt family presence is one of the most comforting places to be, especially when Doug is playing the guitar. 


Susie was supposted to go Monday after she was born, I felt HORRIBLE for her. Thankfully she got out early on Friday. Aunt Suz in her happy place.

Aunt Becky, Aunt Brandi and cousin Elsa went for a visit.

Elsa loves babies more than any baby I know. Brandi needs to have 10 more! 

Sweetest picture, I believe Suz took and shared. Love this. Framer! 

I miss you sweet girl, can't wait to see you in a few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment