Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Family visits

Linny, Brandi, Elsa, jonny, Betsy, Ana, and Theresa all came for a visit. Jonny and Betsy didn't stay with us, but it was nice to see them for a short while on Thursday. We didn't see Ana and Theresa much more but having family here at all, is all I could ask for! It was so nice seeing everyone! Thank you all for coming and visiting me as always! I am forever indebted to you.

I should have had Clara wearing this outfit she wore the other day.


Jonny and Betsy brought all sorts of vittles and drinks! So thoughtful! Thank you!


I couldn't be happier seeing this face!




And this big girl! She has gotten so big, she is so adorable!



Tea time anyone?





I love you aunt Linny!


Bubbles and toys… What fun! Elsa loved eating the bubbles!

Ring around the Rosie, we all fall down! The girls loved when and when aunt Linny fell all the way down!











Elsa gave Clara so many hugs and kisses. She is the sweetest little baby ever! Not to mention the cutest! Clara wasn't as friendly as I would have hoped, by the time she started to come around, it was time for them to go. Clara gave a few hugs and kisses back, not enough though! Elsa was full of them!

Notice Clara's Cuba shirt! Love it!

I have a video of them I will add here, you will see how sweet Elsa is, and how Clara just ignores her and then finally bolts. Clara beara!!!!  :/  Elsa is one smart cookie and decides to finish her milk for her!


A Publix cookie for our sweet peas! Brandi brought them matching outfits of course, there are birds on their shorts, too cute! It reminds me of when we were kids! Gosh I miss those days…


Elsa was so obsessed with Everett, if he was in kissing distance, she would plant them on him time and time again. Hugging him too! He got so much love from that sweet little girl! She sure loves her cousins, and they love her back! Even if they don't or can't quite show it yet.




My beautiful loves!

Aunt Linny is really good at enjoying the little things in life. Andre and I were talking about all of her wonderful qualities, and he said he loves how appreciative she is of everything! We love you! She enjoyed Andre's hard work in the backyard and although the weather was not what we had hoped, she even enjoyed it in the rain!




Aunt Pinny and Everett 

I have more good pictures from my other camera, more soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love these so much! Wish we were closer and could have had all the babies together. I love you mama and "our" family.

    ReplyDelete