Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, August 15, 2015

You POOPED on the potty!

Clara Beara! Yay! You poo-pooed on the potty! You are 22 months old and we're so proud of you. I'm thinking it was a one shot deal for now, but we all know you can now...including YOU! So that's the good news. I'm not pushing it but WOW! I knew you could do it and we'll just hope it happens again and more frequent soon.

You were sitting in your high chair and I could tell you were trying to go. I asked you if you wanted to go on the potty and you said no, as you always do. I changed you after, but could tell you weren't done. I asked you again and reminded you that you could have a sucker if you did. You said yes. I ran you to the potty and told you to push and we groaned together. YOU POOPED! We were so proud. We called Dada right away! You got your sucker and you only sucked it for about five minutes and were annoyed by your sticky hands and said, "All done please, washa hands". (Daddy's little girl.)

Aunt Krissin happened to bring you a shopping cart and groceries home that day after work, perfect timing, you thought it was all due to your potty success. Nancy brought over a delicious meal that was for your perfect potty day. Hopefully you try again soon!

Let's get you outa diapers!


2 comments: