Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, May 5, 2013

4 Months!!

I can't believe the time has gone this fast! I'm happy about it, happy still to be out of the first trimester. If I can get my acid reflux under control I will feel like a million bucks! I go to the doctor again tomorrow so I'll ask if they can recommend something to help. I had the issue before so now it's just enhanced and a constant pain. I'm feeling great other than that. I'm still sleeping on my belly, I sleep best on my stomach so I'm happy that I'm still comfortable. I have read that the baby grows lots in the next few weeks so I think I can kiss that goodbye soon. I don't have any cravings. I eat pretty normal now that my sniffer isn't out of control and the thought of food doesn't make me want to, well, you know. I used to have to snack more to avoid the nausea but I am back to about three squares a day with a snack or two here and there, at work I need something at 10ish to get me to lunch. I bring a snack for my kids now too since I feel guilty eating in front of those that don't bring their own. I'm not eating any more calories, I can have 300 more but I think I did that before I was pregnant, I like to eat! I miss non-pasteurized cheese the most, just as much as a good sailor j. and diet but of course it's more than worth the time away. Andre has a glass of wine sometimes and drinks when we are hanging in a social scene and I'm a little jealous for a minute but doing just fine without. I think me not drinking has helped his health too and our budget when we dine out!

 
I'm holding an avocado this time, it blends with my favorite plant in our yard, the hibiscus. It says that it is the produce closest to the baby's size now, 5 in. and 3-5 oz. I think I got too large of an orange last week and too small of an avocado this week, it's smaller than the orange from last week and I can assure you my stomach is not smaller. Apparently the little nugget can hear me now, so I'll try and reprimand my students and Andre less and sing my favorite country songs in tune! So cool! I can't wait for it to be big enough to move about so Andre can feel the fun!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment