Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

 
Week 19


Week 19 is great. I should be holding a mango but I dropped the ball on the fruit comparison this week. She is around 6.5 inches and 10 oz. Her movements have changed from a tickle feeling to bigger stronger movements. My belly feels pretty solid from my uterus growing in size. We have our 20 week ultrasound on June 5th and I'm always very anxious to see how she is doing. I get nervous about her state and developments and my visits have been putting me at ease so I'm ready to go hear and see her progress. I'm in quite an in between stage in size right now. My maternity clothes are too big and baggy and my regular clothes are too small. I still just look like I'm eating too many donuts and do not really have a pregnant belly shape. I do not have any cravings and still don't eat much more than usual. My acid reflux is my biggest issue these days and I cut myself off after an early dinner at around 5-6 so I can attempt to sleep without issues. I could eat my own arm off in the morning and tend to need the most food from breakfast to lunch. I have allowed myself to eat more sweets than usual, and even keep some "junk food" in the house and probably shouldn't since I'm not necessarily craving it but I've found I have much more self control when I'm pregnant with her in mind and Andre is enjoying some treats as he has a bigger sweet tooth than I! Our favorite dessert is Pillsbury "ready to bake" chocolate chip cookies! I toss 4 into the toaster oven for us and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side. Yum!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment