Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Volleyball

Andre, Steven, Darren and I started another volleyball season. Darren is jumping the gun with his healing Achilles tendon and I wasn't sure playing pregnant and not feeling 100% was a great idea but we've been doing pretty good considering. We won our first game and lost in the third by two points last game. Tiffany came with the boys and took video to prove the old men and the pregnant lady were really doing it! ;) Here is proof! Thanks Tiffy! I got pictures, let's see if I can pull off a video! The best part is hearing Tyler in the background saying, "Da-da!"



 
 

2 comments:

  1. On my phone the video did not work. I usually upload youtube then click "embed" in the share option and copy the code. Then come here and switch tu "edit html" and paste it. You can go back to "compose" then publish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never mind!!!!!!!! just watched it from home:)

    ReplyDelete