Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Week 21

 
This week she is about 7 inches and around 11 ounces, about the size of the carrot in length. She can now taste what I eat and I think sometimes she responds to my spicy choices. She is very mobile and I love it because I know she's doing okay, I don't like it when I don't feel her for a while. She is very on the go and her punches don't keep me up quite yet but I have to almost sit up at night to sleep which hasn't been fun. (Gas/reflux) Other than that, things are great and I'm glad I'm feeling well enough to function as normal as possible. Andre can clearly feel her and I can see her when she kicks hard. Of course when I put someone's hand on my belly she stops. I remind Andre we need to get our rest because I am pretty sure she's going to be an active little girl.
 
I am out of school but doing about two weeks of training for our new state standards. I've also picked up more tutoring for the summer so it doesn't feel like summer vacation quite yet. Almost!!

No comments:

Post a Comment