Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Week 23

Little baby Feger is now about 8.5 inches and 1.5 lbs. She was compared to a mango, papya, and an ear of corn, all very different sizes...hmmmm. Anyway, I went with the papya since that's what I felt like eating after taking the picture. Plus, the other two would have shrunk in size since last week. I cannot really predict her most active times, she's very mobile but it's very random. I can usually bet that if I eat and lay down (which I avoid, hello acid reflux) she will give me some movement to share. Many people that don't know me can tell I'm pregnant and some people still act shocked when they find out, especially that I'm 5.5 months. I like those people, well, they probably just think I'm fat. It's exciting to get out of the "beer belly" stage and start to take shape, although I'm pretty sure I'll be ready to reverse back to beer belly once I start to get even bigger and more uncomfortable in this SUMMER HEAT! I'm able to exercise more now that school is out and my trainings are done. It feels good to be more active but my workouts aren't what they used to be. We have our volleyball finals this Thursday, I'm happy to still be able to "play". I'm not as mobile but I've always had trouble moving in the sand, I am a slow indoor player!


Andre and I cleaned out the future baby room closet this weekend. When we bought this house we got my things out of storage and somehow filled every closet in our 4 bedroom home. We have lots of photo's and photo albums. We needed to get rid of lots and there is still more but we did a good job and have it all organized now which is a good feeling. The baby room is now as bare as it is going to get and we are going to start that next! Fun fun! I'll try and remember to take before, during and after pics. This picture is one style we both agree on and will use it to motivate us:



We finally put all the finishing touches on our back spare bedroom. I'll take pictures tomorrow in the daylight. We went to the keys a few weeks ago, which I still need to blog. We got a few decorations from there, found some items at Target on clearence and did a little spraypainting and we're DONE! So...come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment