Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Monday, May 26, 2014

A favorite moment...

Today, after our pool party Kylie was floating with Clara. Clara had been in a while and started to whine a tad. She started to say, "Mamamamamma" and look around for me (Kylie says). When she finally found me and locked eyes she gave me a quick smile where I could tell she was happy to find me, but then started to whine more and "Mamamam" more. When I walked towards her she started to get gitty that I was on my way and I could tell was happy I was holding her.

This is the first time I've felt like she needed me. Now, I know that's silly, I know she needs me all the time and has since day one, but where she "told" me she needed me. It was such a great feeling to know I can comfort her and although she's so comfortable with anyone she does know and want her mama. I love you precious baby. I need you more!

Here are a few funny videos taken later of me trying to catch her saying, "Mama." Andre didn't realize I was videoing and was going on and on about his trip to the Winn Dixie moments earlier. That made it funnier.

 
 


This picture wasn't from that moment, but same situation.


Random pictures taken yesterday. Love this monkey outfit.




Trying to get a reflection picture like Andre got the other day, not easy. Wanted one with the good camera.
 
So I got Kylie's reflection instead! ;) My other beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment