Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, May 9, 2014

Weeks 28 Mother's Day - Jer's visit - May 11, 2014


Week 28 - Daddy's usual pics. They no longer take place on her changing table, since she hates being laid back on it. Her new happy place is sitting up in bed while daddy gets ready for work watching her Spanish videos.


Two of my students (middle and right) were in the battle of the books. They did great!

My loves.


Look at that belly! Too cute! She has pronounced rolls on her upper thighs now too, so yummy!

Daddy was trying to teach her how to pick weeds. Oh boy.

Wednesday selfies with Dada.

My sleepy-ish bed heads.




Yay, dada got my hair out of my face. ;)

Science experiment with my class. Love these kids.


Clara and Alatazara at Elisabeth's house.

Before we leave for Dad's house, check out her skirt. I never put her in her skirts, I forget about them. They are so cute.

Mama's packing things up while Clara plays and watches her Baby Einstein.

Swimming at Grandpa's house again.






Look at my cute Speedo that Nancy our neighbor got her for the summer! So cute and handy!



Meeting Uncle Jeremy for the first time. I could tell Jer wasn't sure if he should just grab her, since many babies cry when their Mama's give them away to a stranger. I forked her over within seconds of walking through the door. She instantly started grabbing his face and talking to him. No reservation at all. Sometimes she will look back at me with a look of, "Why are you giving me away to this person?" But not this time, it's like she knew. They had a few hours of quality time, not enough, but better than nothing. Clara loves her Uncle Jeremy and I can see how much he adores her. Can't wait for you to visit again Uncle Jeremy! We love you!




She grabbed my hand and I could resist giving her a smile. I love this little girl so much. Look at her little leg roll, I wish my rolls were cute!


 
 Mother's Day - As stated in a previous post, when we got back from Englewood our air was busted. So we spent Mother's Day by the pool. It was perfect.  I'm so thankful for our paradise outback, if it wasn't for my "Mexican" husband I'd never live in such an amazing place. Thank you Dada.


We got this floaty for Ive June Bug, Darren and Corrie's daughter. They got some use and gave it back to us, Clara LOVES it. She finally got comfortable and even laid her head back and relaxed, she could stay in this thing for hours!



I despise my voice on each of the videos but think it's dumb to just have it silent with no commentary so I suck it up and talk. Here is Clara enjoying the pool being the best little girl on Mother's Day.


Look at those hot cross buns!


She is such a good girl and always leaves her bows in and hats on. I hope I didn't just jinx that!
 
The best part of ALL was my Mother's Day present. My new Cannon EOS Rebel T3!! I took only a few pictures to test it out and I need to read up on it and watch some more youtube videos about it to become a pro, but here's what I've got so far!
 
I can tell how clear this is compared to my phone, SO much better! Way better than my Sony camera too! Thank you Andre for not only being so thoughtful but getting me such a pricey gift. I can't wait to see how you outdo yourself next year! ;) jk



Love her crazy hair.

 So tired



This little girl rubs her eyes like crazy. It's great that we know she's tired, there's no guessing, but she irritates her skin and sometimes breaks it by her eye. Poor baby. Should have used a different setting for this one, blurry.



The clarity...kills me! So excited!

She is tired here too, that's why she is serious for once.

Got her to smile! LOVE LOVE LOVE the blurred background.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment