Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Week 30 - See Ana - Kylie here - 1st word

This has been a crazy week. I'll start the post with some random pics of Clara. Here she is looking so big in her swing.
 
Here is how lil she used to look in the swing.


Now falling out.


Clara is teething. She is being a very funny eater, not really housing her food like usual. She is extra distracted, it takes a long time to feed her and she makes big messes. I've been having to strap her in the last few days so she focuses a little better, otherwise she leans over the side to try and push the red button, or turn around, or look down so her messy mouth touches her bib. She faces forward for about a .1 of a second and opens her mouth and snaps it shut as fast as a gator, so if you're not on it and ready, this is what she ends up looking like. The best part is when she wipes her mouth with her hand then rubs her eyes. All in all she is still a really good eater, but just something funky going on with her and teething I think. She's been eating less during the day, I feel like I'm force feeding her, and she's been needing milk at 12am and again at 5 or sooner. Poor baby is in pain I can tell. She has been slightly disgruntled before bed and cries out a different cry. :(((( I think I see a little white speck on her bottom gums, not sure, but I almost hope so since otherwise I'm really stumped as to what is up. Hopefully soon we'll see!


We've been doing most everything in the living room now. She starts melting down when I try and change her on her table so if we just do it in the living room she can keep playing and can sit up safer while I change her so it works out fine. The towel was for Kylie in case she pooped and gave her an extra challenge, Clara has no mercy, this girl holds still for NO ONE! The pillow is since she's Miss Independent and doesn't like to be held anymore, so when she has a bottle she'll lay here on her pillow and I'll lay next to her and feed her.

My happy girl.

It's been a few days since she' spit up. I could finally take her bib off but now but she is now drooling non-stop we need it for a different reason!

Sunday we went to visit Ana, Theresa, Eli and Addi who just got back from their cruise and were in Orlando for the night. We drove over for a few hours to give some hugs, kisses, catch up a little and be on our way. This is now the 3rd weekend in a row we've had a weekend road trip. Clara is handling it great. I may sit in the back with her for a little bit and feed her but she'll just play or sleep. We sat by the pool for a bit, then went out to Senor Frogs and had lunch. Eli and Addi are as sweet as can be. I felt like I already knew them from talking with Ana. They had a great time on their cruise. I'm glad they got to see Clara, it had been since January. She's changed so much. She was such a good girl the entire time. She fell asleep on our walk back from lunch and even stayed asleep when I transferred her to her car seat which is maybe the second time ever.

I miss you my darling! It was so nice to see you, thank you for lunch. XOXO

Nap time.


These are the earrings that Tiffy got me as an unnecessary thank you. They are beautiful. I love them.

Mother's Day bracelet from Brandi, too sweet. She, Linny, Grammy, etc. got me a pear necklace for my wedding present. I love this so much, I can't wait to dress up and wear it with the necklace.





This is the face Clara makes when she is trying not to smile. Or eat. When she wants to be serious for a minute or prove me tricking her into smiling to get her to eat will not work this is her face and she holds this position for quite some time.



This weekend when Kylie and Andre were sleeping and Clara was up at 6 talking loud I decided we'd go for a walk/jog for an hour to keep the house quiet. It was so perfect. We walked the golf course, watched the sun come up, saw many animals and heard nature so well with most fast asleep, no cars/dogs. Clara fell asleep by the end. I transferred her into her swing when we got home, it took her about 15 minutes to get back to sleep but she did! I can't wait until summer when I can do this each day!


Friendly Mallards.

We went out to lunch with Kylie today at Sweet Sage:





I went here with Lisa, Mimi and Gabby before. It is such a neat little spot on Madeira Beach with excellent food and service. It was HOT out today, felt like summer. Clara got a little hot in her seat so we got her nakie and cooled her off. Again, as always, such a good girl. I even woke her up from a nap, she had only been sleeping 30 minutes. Of course she won't stay asleep but she wakes up so happy and goes with the flow.


I'm too hot!

Playing with "Aunt" Kylie. Clara has lots of extra Aunts. It's because Kylie and many others are more like sisters to me. It just fits. We are having such a blast with Kylie here. She is so good with/to Clara. I'm so thankful for her and that they have this quality time together.

Daddy hard at work as always.

Our banana trees produced.

I love Kylie!!!!!



Ed and Lisa came over for dinner. It was one heck of a Saturday. It started with me running over to Tiffany's to drop some rope for a really cute picture idea she has. I got home and Andre had accidentally broke off the facet pipe trying to replace it for our outdoor shower. The part of the pipe that was broke was inside the foundation. It was corroded. So, the water was shut off for a while. We had plans for Ed and Lisa to join us for dinner for their anniversary. We weren't sure if we'd have water until the very last minute. It all worked out, a plumber came and fixed it but now we have a big hole in the back of our house and yet another "to do" to add to Andre's list. The rest of the night went just like that. The next mishap was when Ed accidentally set his glass of wine on the phone on the table and it fell over and broke, we all watched it, like it was in slow motion, but no one moved. Then Andre got the cork from an old wine bottle stuck as he was trying to open it and tried to poke it out and the cork went flying in the wine as the wine splattered all over everyone and everything. Next, on the way in from dinner I dropped the salmon all over the door frame, porch and floor. I think that was it, it was a strange night. But full of laughs as always.



Lisa said she was going to put her heels on for the picture, we looked down and saw Ed's shoes.


Kylie sent me this picture of Kristopher. So cute. Love his dimple. I can't believe he is graduating! PS - very pretty date Kristopher!

Clara relaxing???!!! Daddy relaxing?!?!?! What's going on here?

Dinner at Outback. Kylie had her first steak.

Daddy and his good little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment