Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day LIVE -- Feger's House

We had a great Memorial Day. We invited the Fegers, Crews, and Rogers over for a swim today. We would have like to include more but with only these three couples we've got 10 kids among us. It's already a full pool! It was lots of fun. Clara didn't know what was going on in her back yard. She loved it. It's so nice to have the kids get together, and of course all the mommies and daddies enjoy seeing each other and catching up. Andre has worked so hard on the back yard, it was so nice to enjoy it!

Dada entertaining Clara


Crews are here.


Sunblock time.


I can't wait dada.

Just look at Ivy June Bug!


BFFs

Tyler getting pool ready. I think I saw him more nakie today than dressed. He is so adorable.


Baby Julia, such a good baby. You wouldn't even know she was there. Awake or asleep, so quiet. So sweet.


Darren is so talented and sweet to make these for the kids.





Rogers are here!

Able to relax with all the chaos, love it!


 Lots of kid tossing today! Darren got a workout! I remember when my dad would get in when my dad would go to the bottom of our pool, let us stand on his shoulders and then he'd chuck us so high, we'd almost hit the electric wire. That seems like yesterday.



Baby Julia, such a good girl, drinking from the bottle so well. Kylie and I get to babysit tomorrow!!

Our little guppie, loves the water.

Reece and Dave

Cheezin

Mama and Reid

Some yard action

Julia in a suit!

Andre on the grill, we kept it simple this year with dogs. They were so good, that's always a great way to kick off the summer!



Memorial Day outfits!

Clara is too big! I think Julia might be the same size Clara was when she was born, three weeks later! Crazy!

Ready to touch and grab.


Okay. Time to move them apart, before Clara takes her eye out!


Strike a pose!





After we cleaned up today I noticed we now have a third, adorable pair of shades on the counter. I stopped and noticed feeling so very lucky for my family. I couldn't be happier.


Memorial Day was a success. Andre always wants everything to be perfect, and it always is. We're so thankful for our friends and family. I'm so happy that Kylie was here with us this year. Thank you to all for coming and bringing sides/drinks to help. It was so fun!

Tiffy gave me a 10 minute session on how to use my new camera. She's a great teacher. I knew if I didn't try to apply what she taught me it would have been lost so these few pics are me messing around with all the buttons, trying to get it right. So sorry for the 2,000 tries but I want to try and see what I learn as I go and see if/how I improve so I'm adding more than necessary. Which helps me not have to try and choose which ones to put on which is awesome.

 Too dark

better

Got her bib and paci out of the way and gave her a prop. Lisa got her the amazing outfits she has on today, of course. I wouldn't have even thought. Thank you Lisa!


She is going to destroy this in one second. AND this is not a pretty scene, outside we go.

Her right eye is so red from her rubbing it and irritating it. She takes great naps and sleeps fairly well at night, but her skin is so fair she has little purple circles still.




Oops, CLARA! Look careful. Naughty.

There's a smile. She was so curious about the cars going by, grass and props I couldn't get her attention away to smile! She was so into her surroundings, I love that about her.


MY FAVORITE ONE. I'm proud of myself for this one. I have a lot to learn still but I got what I was looking for. A clear Clara with a cute pose, the sparkle in her eye and a blurred background. Innocent, subtle, sweet. I love you Clara.




A good blurred background.

I love that the pin wheel is spinning.

I love your lashes baby.



Some cute hand shots. She loves the grass.


There's that middle finger again. I don't notice those little things while taking the pictures.

My favorite hand one.



Playing with dada.


Phone pics.

Stacy dolled up Julia with Ivy's shades.

Kylie playing with Clara.

We can't get her to look at the camera because she notices and wants to grab my earrings.





Melts my heart.


Tiffany took and shared some pics! Thanks!!



Perfect little Julia.

TOO cute.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment