Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Week 29 - I'm sick - Kat's visit -

Week 29 was more calm than usual, it was nice. I was sick so I didn't mind, it's just what I needed. We finally got air Tuesday night, thank you Don! That helped me get well, finally getting better rest. Clara has been getting up to eat again at 3-4am. Dang it. On Thursday night though, she slept through the night, first time ever. Except she was in bed with me so I felt her moving and squirming all night. Transitioning her to her crib soon, latest when I'm out of work. The trouble is, I get so much more sleep with her right by me to give her the paci when it falls out and I don't have to get up out of bed. I can catch her before she's wide awake ready to play and she goes right back to sleep. I also wake up less since I'm not walking across the house to do it. I digress.

Andre went out to dinner for Dave B 40th. I was going to go, but Wednesday night I still wasn't 100%. By Thursday I was feeling much better, it was a nasty bug. Started in my head and my nose ran for 4 days, then it went to my chest, thankfully that didn't last long, a headache for days. I still have a slight cough but nothing much at all. I hope that's it for the school year, my students have been sharing all their grossness and I got it all at once.

 
Corrie took Clara and Ivy to Tiffany's house Tuesday for a "swim". They didn't actually get in the pool  but Corrie got all three girls the cutest matching suits so they dressed them up and took pictures. What else would you do with three little girls?! Duh! Here is baby Julia on Tiffy's lap with Clara in the back. Cute suit Tif! Love the colors! Julia is so bitty!


Here are the girls! Look at Clara's arm on Ivy. I love it. Julia is so tiny. Clara must have made Ivy seem so big to Corrie, now Julia makes Clara seem so big to me! Ivy is almost 3, Clara almost 7 mo, Julia around 2 weeks. The suits are perfect size, just enough room to grow and wear them all summer.

Silly girls. Thanks Corrie and Tiffany for the suits, the pics and the fun you have with Clara while I'm stuck at work! We're so lucky!

Loves her exersaucer.
 Wednesday's with daddy. Love the pics he takes and sends, they make my day! Looks like Clara is taking her own selfies!






Errands with daddy, first stop, pool store.



 
She loves this mirror.


Great picture daddy!


Another from Corrie she sent later. So cute.

A picture for daddy while he's out to dinner. She and mama were already tucked in bed at 7 while daddy just sat down for dinner. Good thing I didn't go, Clara and I were tired.

I took this video for Andre while he was at dinner. She wants to get moving so bad!


Prepare yourself for the cutest Mommy/Baby photos ever. I'm sure there's a billion more to come but here's a great start to Tiffany's collection of her and Julia. She was yawning here if you can't tell, not crying. ;) Both such beauties! Her sister Kat was in town and took some for her.


This is too much. So perfect.

They came over to play Thursday night. Kat is just as sweet and beautiful as Tiffany. She'll may not like that I posted these pics because she's on vacation and should be so she's not put together, or so she claims! I just got done with an intense 10 minute workout (better than nothing;)  Kat has a daughter Sadie, about a month older than Clara. She is SO sweet and beautiful. She is on the move too. It's so cute, she won't walk unless you hold both her hands so if Kat wants her stationary she will just give her one hand and she'll stand there. She has attempted crawling but would rather be on her feet. I think Clara will be the same way, she loves to stand so much more. Thanks for coming over to visit! Clara loved having her friends over for the first time! I love that our new set up in the living room offers such great open space! Making room for many play dates to come!



Sadie loving the exersaucer too!

The sweetest Tyler.

Tiffany was asking Tyler if he wanted to hold Julia.

Like mother like daughter...beauties!

His answer to holding her was yes, so he scurried to the couch.

Awe, baby sister.

10 seconds later, done! "Where's the cat?" he asks.

Tiffany brought me the most beautiful pair of earrings for "helping" her. They are from her neighbor who makes antique jewelry, I'll try and remember to post of pic of them soon. I think she forgets she watched Clara twice a week for free sometimes. Thank you Tiffany, I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment