Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Spring Pictures - Fishy Face Photography!!

So of course Tiffy took some Spring/Easter pictures of Clara one of the last few times she watched her. AND has found time to edit and get them to me while on maternity leave. I'm not really sure how she does it, she must have a clone we all don't know about. Thank you Aunt Tiffy!

To preface the pics, Clara was very tired so she was serious for most pics. Here is Tiffany's post on her blog:

6 month baby Easter portraits ~ Seminole Florida baby photographer
6 month olds are quite possibly my favorite babies to photograph. They sit still, are curious, and are so fun to dress up! This baby was tired, but I couldn't tell until she fell asleep in her pretty dress on the couch in like 10 seconds. She tipped over a little and fell asleep on the throw pillow. So cute.

Her eye lashes and hair are the best! I sewed her headband embellishments while getting a pedicure, the last one before I had my baby since I couldn't really reach my toes that easily. I was full fledged nesting getting ready for my own baby girl-to-be! And these outfits are ones that were actually given to me for my girl too. Oh it's so fun finally having my own girl, I've been practicing for a long time with all of your beautiful baby girls! What a wonderful job I have.
http://www.blog.fishyfacephotography.com/

 





This is the look I usually get when I sneeze, cough, clear my throat, sniffle, blow my nose...etc. Hehe. Love it.


Julia's shoes. Julia already shares a lot with Clara.


I love her lashes.

And these lashes. :)) Tiffany made the headband...of course! ;)



Tired baby.


This was the dress I sent. Siobhan (vball teammate) sent it to Clara. It's such a sweet dress. All her other outfits are from Tiffany.



The ones above Tiffany edited. These are the unedited ones. I love so many. I'm glad I don't have her job to pick, I wouldn't be able to. However, I always agree with the ones she picks.



A little smile. It's so funny to me that she was so serious the entire time, since she's such a silly baby. She must have really been tired. Thank you Tiffy for pushing for it and not letting her sleep, or we wouldn't have pictures.

So annoyed. Haha. We're in trouble if she's already got this look!!!!!!

Precious.


There's my baby.




Sad baby.

Pwease pick me up Aunt Tiffy.

I said Pwease!

Never mind. I'm overreacting.






Thanks Tiffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment