Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Besties have Babies

Kate and I have been best friends since we were kids. Merrissa and I were college roomates freshman year at Cortland and have been inseprable ever since. The three of us lived together sophomore, junior, and senior year. I moved to Florida, Kate moved to North Carolina, and Merrissa eventually moved to Florida a few years ago. She got pregnant a month after me and moved back to NY for support however it won't be long until she's back!!! Kate was two weeks ahead of me with her second baby. It was so fun to be pregnant together, Kate was the biggest help of course having been through this before. We supported each other throughout the long months and have all had our baby girls!!!

 
 College pic on top, babies in order on bottom.


Kate's babies:

Alton Nickolas Simmons
2/13/11
7 lb. 15 oz. 20.5 in

Arvella Karst Simmons
9/17/13 - she was due Oct. 12 EARLY bird
7 lb 8oz 21 in

In no particular order:

Arvella
.

Alton of course, dressed in Bills since the beginning, true to their roots!


Braving the cold



 
I have more of Alton to upload...soon!
 
Kate, thank you for being there for me at all hours of the day and night. Anytime I needed an ear or mommy advice you were there. I can't tell you how many times you put me at ease. You're so calming and I'm not sure what I would have done without you. I'm so lucky to have had this first experience with you! I love you!  
 
 
Merrissa's cutie:
 
Adrianna Jae Perry
11/25/13 - two days late
8lb 11oz 21 in
 
I must note that Adrianna was only two ounces less than my darling Clara. I'll show and ending picture of both our baby bellies to prove no one would believe Merrissa could have had such a big girl in her tiny belly not only because her belly is small but because Merrissa herself is slight. After too many hours of delivery (I'm waiting for the exact details...) Adrianna came via c-section since the birth canal was obviously too small!! What a healthy girl!
 
 
 
Clara = obviously big 


Adrianna = hiding somewhere? Wrapped around her spine? Not sure how this is possible!!!!
 Hi Roxy!





 The whole family!
 
I am so thrilled to have babies together. I hope they're able to play and be friends, even if it's a few times throughout the year Kate! Merrissa, get back here ASAP! We have and will facetime for play dates. I'm so thankful we all had healthy pregnancies/births and have three healthy baby girls. I'm also thankful to be such close friends with these two girls, I don't know what I would do without you! I love you all!! Congratulations, you're both such great mommies!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet my darling, I love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete