Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Clara meets Santa


Sunday we went to the mall to get her picture with Santa. Andre and I are not spending money this holiday season so thankfully it was not to shop. The line took about an hour then we went out to dinner at Bonefish since we had a gift card. Clara is too young to be scared of Santa thankfully so no tears and we almost got a smile. She is so small they had to zoom in so Andre got a few pictures of the scene around Santa. Dinner is never a guarantee anymore. I get very tense when she cries in public at dinner as I don't want to "ruin" anyone else's dinner out. She did get fussy, so I fed her which is a production when shoved into a booth but thankfully she fell asleep after that for the rest of dinner. I still ride in the back with her, I love to hold her hands while we are in the car. I do get car sick but it's worth it.

 
Here is our Christmas tree this year. Next year who knows if she'll be pulling off ornaments or not. Andre has always been a fan of themed trees which I love. I usually have all my kid ornaments with colored lights. Both are great and we will stick with themed until our kids are old enough to help out with their ornaments. Decorating for Christmas is one of my favorite things to do, I can't wait until Clara is old enough to know about Santa and the Elf on the Shelf! I need to straighten out the skirt and lower the angel on the top, funny how I don't have five minutes for those things anymore, too busy staring at pretty Clara.  

 


A picture of a picture.

Andre snapped a few.




No comments:

Post a Comment