Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cousins!!

For my 31st birthday Brandi and Nick came to visit, more to meet Clara but it fell on my birthday weekend. After we got home from the airport Brandi gave me a small gift bag that was for Clara and she couldn't wait for it to be opened so I did right then. I pulled out an ultrasound picture and freaked out. I knew it was possible but was so caught up in mommyhood that I hadn't asked Brandi about it recently. I couldn't be more happy for the two of them but selfishly I'm thrilled for Clara to have another cousin so close in age. The distance is going to kill me but I know we will manage to visit enough to have them be close. I grew up with Brandi by my side and would love to have Clara grow up with Brandi's baby like we did. Clara is very fortunate to have many cousins locally, Aunt Tiffany and Cousin Selene are both pregnant and Clara already has many older cousins on Andre's side. This will be the second baby on the Lang side and we couldn't be more happy. Below is the latest ultrasound and we also snapped a few pictures of Clara with the first ultrasound picture while Brandi was here but I had to wait to post until everyone knew!!  Best birthday present ever!

I hope it's a girl!!
 


Clara holding the picture of her baby cousin, you can tell how excited she is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment