Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, June 27, 2014

Happy belated Father's Day post

Better late than never?! I hope.

Thankfully Clara and I flew out the morning of Father's Day. We were both so very excited to see Andre. Thankfully he doesn't require much, he just wanted to hang with his girls. We grabbed Tropical Smoothie for lunch and I think had frozen pizza for dinner. We hang by the pool and relaxed and watched a movie. Very similar to Mother's Day, but WITH AC! Big plus. Clara got daddy a dress he wanted for her. Pink with pink polka dots. It's 12 months size, so we'll see it later!

Happy belated Father's day to the best daddy of all time!

At the very end of this video you'll hear Clara say, "Dadadada". She said it at Gramps. I almost saved it for Andre until Sunday but ya never know when she'll say things and quit. I haven't heard mama in a while. So I called him up and sure enough she went on a long "dada" rant. He was thrilled. That's the best Father's Day present he could ask for. Way to go Clara. It's hard to catch her saying it, but she says it at the end.



 



I missed my daddy!


Kisses for my daddy.

The Fegers went to Larry's site. What a sweet picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment