Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Week 32 - last week of school

This week has been chaos. It's my last week of school. I'm packing my classroom since I'm moving to a portable, my kids are a great help. I'm trying to pack for NY, get things together for Father's Day and such, Steven's bday was Thursday. I get Clara from Elisabeth Friday and then fly out that night. Andre went with Steven to the Rays game, Tiffany dropped them off so they could cab it home...thanks Tiffy! Lisa is taking me to the airport. She came over ealy and helped me with Clara so I could finish packing and try and put the house together for Andre. I don't know what I'd do without her help. I was very sad to leave Andre. I wish he could come so bad. Bitter sweet.

Last week with Altazara. We'll be getting together this summer for sure! :) They got bow happy!




Look how bitty Julia is.

Finishing headbands!

 Testing them out.
 
 

Andre brought Clara to school for my kids last day. They LOVED seeing her. I think I have some future babysitters on my hands.


My silly kids.

One of my students took this for us! ;)
 
Pretty bow! Pretty girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment