Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Friday, June 27, 2014

NY - 3rd and final post

 
Mama and her babies



Mama's and their girls.

Other than Kate looking like she is being choked, I love the kids faces here.

Kiss the girls!







 Clara watching her Spanish video in the morning while I shower so we don't wake the quiet house.


I love her morning hair & face.

Friday morning Elsa had a great dr apt. Then we stopped to see Grammy.





I didn't get my hands on this cutie enough. I miss you sweet pea!

That afternoon, Jane and Becca invited us over for another play date at the Bradley household. So much fun to get them together again.

I love your necklace Aunt Becca

Mama and her baby.

Brandi putting Becca's baby to bed. Bex found this old doll in the attic that was hers when she was a tot and it talks and blinks and is quite creepy.



Becca with her sweet nephew.

 Daddy stain. Such a great daddy. Such a sweet baby boy!
 Aunt Kitten taking care of Clara for me.


Finally a boy in the mix.



 Seaweed cutter
 Kitten finally gets her hands on Elsa, she has been waiting!


Friday after our hectic day we decided to make it even more crazy by going to see Gramp again. Clara slept for the 30 min drive and woke cheerful as always.

Right before I took this video Gramp was telling Clara how much he loves her and that she is the sweetest, cutest, etc.



Gramp gets such a kick out of her. I love watching them. She was a good girl and sat "still" enough for him to get his hands on her for a bit. She really likes grabbing and slapping faces.


She even laid back and rested for a few minutes. Good girl!


After Gramps we went to Kristin's to visit for a bit.

Look at the cute baby birds that are on her front porch.


Clara and Ellie







Nick's practice. He has worked so hard and it's paid off. Such a beautiful place. He takes good care of his family too. Thanks Nick!



Two weeks! So alert and mobile.

 hehe




"Feed me mommy!"
 Kitty butt. Brandi got this cute outfit for Clara. I love that it gets more use, especially on Elsa. Clara only fit into her newborn clothes for about 2 weeks. Just like Brandi and I share everything!

Happy Mama.


Keebs. Having fun with the camera.



Proud parents.

Porcello Family

Look at Elsa's arms.

Saturday we packed it up to go to Aunt Linny's to see Karen, Nancy, Barb and Zummy. Thanks for having everyone over Linny, it makes things so easy for us!
 
I love my Aunt Pinny!




Brandace, a pro with her utter cover.

Loving Uncle Zummer's watch. I remember the blanket she is on from when we were kids. <3

Aunt Barb meets Elsa Rose.




Napping.

Another set of 4 generations.

Happy Grandma


Linny and Zim have done such a great job with their home. It's wonderful to visit. They have really made it so nice. Zim is so handy and Linny has such a nack for decor and making a house a home.



Love this.
 
Linny has her house all set up for babies. I didn't realize this. We will take more advantage next visit. Clara slept great! We can't wait to be back.




Cell phone shot at Grams



Her loves.


Grammy holding my hand. I miss you Gram.

Elsa's baby fist.

I always hate pulling out of Gramy's house but I love that she is a week(ish) away from 102 and can mow her lawn, live alone, come out and wave goodbye. She is the most amazing woman I know. I wish we could be closer.

As Brandi and I relaxed for 10 minutes in her bed we gazed at our sleeping beauties.

In the airport. :( So sad to leave. So excited to see Daddy. Bitter sweet as always.

Clara playing on the floor with the zipper on my bag, for 20 minutes. Thank you for making travel easy my love.

Nice couple held Clara so I could pee. I have to take dramamine which makes me loopy and tired so I have to drink a coffee to stay alert with Clara, which makes me have to pee. Thankfully Clara will hang with anyone. This guy was great. His wife said he was in his glory and asked if they could keep her longer after I sat down. So nice.

She loved his mustache. Looking out the window. Slapping his face. He dealt with it like a pro, must be a grandpa. He made some funny faces that really entertained her.

Cell phone pics. Random.

On our flight home, Clara slept for about 1.5 hours. She was such a good girl. Played at first, at on the way up to help her ears. Woke up as we were landing and entertained those around her. She didn't say peep, or even wimper once.






I didn't remember if we got a pic of the four of us so our last night before we put the girls to bed we took a selfie.

Clara thinking, "What's wrong cousin Elsa?" Thank you for an amazing trip Brandace. Thank you for letting us in your house ONE week after you give birth. Thank you for being on the go, having family over, lending me your wheels, making your house our comfortable home, sharing all Elsa's things, etc. You're such an amazing, natural mommy. I couldn't be more proud of you. If you bounce back and give birth that easily, you need at least 4 more. ;) Years ago you didn't know if you'd ever have kids, you were fearful. The moment I spoke with you after she arrived I could tell every doubt/fear melted away instantly. The moment I saw you with her I could see that she was what was missing in your life. Your love for her is so obvious, and your mother's instict is spot on. She is the luckiest little sweet pea to have a mommy like you. You're going to give her such a wonderful life. I'm so thankful to adventure into this next chapter of our lives together. The distance may kill me, however I do know that Clara and Elsa will be sisters as we are, even from afar. They'll look forward to the quality time they'll spend together when we visit each other. We love you with all we've got! We can't wait for our next experience together. Enjoy every moment off with her. Let the house go, nap and snuggle her, stare at her, adventure with her...it goes too fast. She is perfect. Way to go Nick and Brandi!
 
 More random pics:

Linny & Zim's great yard and deck.

Trinkle


Grandparents


My dearst Clara, thank you for being such a good girl and allowing mommy to travel with you all by herself. There isn't a moment I want you out of my sight. I'm so lucky I can take you and go and do. You're the best little girl a mommy could ask for! XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment