Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Clara's 2nd bday


I can't believe two years have gone by, my sweet girl is getting too big.


I miss this baby...


My pretty baby, even when she is sick...








I braided her hair since it was very windy out. It was windy last year on her birthday too...






mid-yawn


Where'd my teef go








Clara gave Aint Krissim the biggest hug, I missed the actual shot but here is the aftermath. Krissim got her some cute fall clothes!!! 




Awe, sweet Bubba


Aunt Tiffy's impromptu, quick cake and pizza bday bash. The Crew kids were already at the house since they didn't have school. Merris and Ajae popped by to celebrate. Of course Tiffy had cute pink decor. 


Ivy June Bug was very excited for Clara's arrival! 



He loves his big sissy


These kids are getting too big


Thank you Aunt Tiffy for having us over after a hectic day with 7 kids, you and Uncle Steven made Clara's birthday!


Tyler said here, "Um, she's not talking to me..." (Just wait Tyler, soon enough she won't stop!)



My birthday love


Darren and his baby who isn't such a baby anymore



Uncle Steven welcoming Everett 





The Feger's eldest monkey at the top of the tree, it's SOOOOO high...







All gussied up for sissy's big day -- thanks aunt Krissin for the clothes! 









Clara loved her first gift so much, a book from the Crews, she wasn't interested in opening any more. 



I love the decorated bag, one of my favorite parts of the gifts, I love homemade. 


Cool abc/123 for Clara from the Fegers, not to mention a plethora of colorful bows for her hair, WOW, for every season and then some. LOVE THEM



Dylan was writing lots of big thing in the drive, Tiffy asked him to write happy bday Clara, he did, in minuscule letters. Silly Dylan! 




Aunt Corrie loving on the little man








Yay, Ajae is here! 












Love this picture of them


A selfie is the only way to get her to smile at all, or normal...since she can see herself. 






Steven brought out a selfie stick, Clara became focused! 







Julia is awake! 













The kids




my world





My happy baby girl


Clara loves the happy birthday song, sings it all the time. It made her extra happy since it was being sung to her. Then to top it off she loved blowing out her candle. She used to hate sweets, I guess not anymore! She went face first the moment her candle was out. Atta girl. 












Ajae didn't know she was delivered lemonade. Hehe














Time to go home, best 2nd impromptu bday party ever. Thanks for having us over for some quick fun Fegers. 


Nancy got Clara a bday tent, we spent some quality family time in it before bed. 



How big?! (I don't remember, those details soon)





I love a mess of books, I love she loves reading this much. 


Story time with my loves 







The Crew & Feger kids - pre-party - getting warmed up














Clara loved having a birthday. Everything was so exciting for her. She had a blast the entire weekend and birthday day. She is one lucky girl to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. We all greatly miss both her grandmas and her grandpa Feger. She will learn all about them someday, among many more wonderful family members she'll "get to know" through us. The best news is this little girls is very loved by many! Happy 2nd birthday little beary butt. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweet Clara!! So happy to be back and be able to watch you grow!!
    Love you bunches sweet girl 💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for coming over for a party day in our random yard(s). so fun!

    ReplyDelete