Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Thursday, October 1, 2015

On our way to NY

Cat nap before our big adventure! I love her facing forward, so fun to travel "together" now.


Two of my loves, Clara was so excited here. I have a short clip I'll add of her jabber about flying. 


Here we come NY. Thankfully a row to ourselves!! It would have been tight without, last trip with two lap babies. 


Such good babies. They complete me in every moment. Clara is such a great big sister and Everett is already wanting to be on the move going where she goes...not wanting to be stuck in a seat. Oh boy! 


Andre has a BIG stride, I have a big stride and somehow Clara can keep up. Impressive.


My poor baby threw up in the plane, and in Elsa's BRAND NEW car seat. So sorry Elsa. I really didn't think she got motion sick, until now. We fixed it stat with dramamine for the rest of the trip, just like mommy. Poor girl. Adventure will forever be a pain in the ass, but I know you'll always fight through and go on every journey no matter what, just like your mama! She is such a good girl...she'll puke and then go on like nothing happened. Other than begging to be cleaned up, now that's her daddy in her! She continued to wipe the straps clean for about 15 minutes. 

Uncle Zimmer got us from the airport!! Thanks Zummy! We got to Brandi and Nick's at around 8, we just missed Elsa. Not worth starting off the trip with two tired toddlers. Clara was so excited to be there, Everett too! ;) Travel is crazy, but possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment