Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Monday, October 12, 2015

October is here & Everett is 4 months!

We went for a visit to see Doe and I got to hold Lia, my bosses daughter. She is so sweet and happy! 


Clara picked out her outfit today, I dig it, my little soccer player. She loves kicking the soccer ball and shouting, "GOAL!"


She sat still enough for this, had she been a tad more still it may have been a little better. 


I totally slacked on his 4 month pics. I still have it on my to do list. Hopefully before he's 5 months! 

This is a "bad" picture but this is Everett's favorite place to chill. He loves being on his side and sucking on his fingers with his head tilted back. 


Everett, you're so cute! 


Hi Ma. (He was in a serious mood, by the time he lightened up, it was time for therapy.)

I had to wake both babies for therapy today. I hate it. The good news was after Clara woke, she fell back to sleep. 

Dada suggested to leave her hair down. My headbands are too big so I'll need to get her some of her own. She liked it.

She loves to color at her table that is now permanently in our dining room. Thanks Darren Crew! 



Nancy brought some delicious food, even for me with no dairy/soy, cute Halloween toys for Clara, and even took the time to color with Clara. She's the best. Clara will tug anyone into her world of "follow me". 


Clara sharing Nunu and Everett loving him, or her, it has a different sexual identity daily. No wonder Clara's pronouns are mixed up.



Physical therapy. Jenny, our PT is so great. She is sweet and gentle and loves both of my babies. Clara was dressed up since we were going to lunch with dada and we never go to anything fancy so she never wears her dresses.

You can see Everett is doing a great job playing in "midline" holding his toy. He focuses for a very long time playing with his ball. He's doing a great job in therapy, reaching all of his milestones on target, many even in advance. Keep it up Everett, you're a tiger! 

This picture is to remind me of a stretch he needs...





Lunch date with dada, Everett is still playing with his toy! 

Me trying to convince Everett to sleep while Clara naps, he refuses, daily. 



Serious face. I love you sweet boy. 



2 comments:

  1. He gets more and more handsome! Clara is of course beautiful like her momma. And I have to say that's a cutie you're holding there in the first pic too 😏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4 months sweet boy!! Love pretty Clara's hair down and her pretty dress :)

    So much love even in your simplest statements, such a good mama xox

    ReplyDelete