Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Pumpkinville

The Sunday we had to leave NY we went to Pumpkinville first. It was great!! The girls love it. We had both babies melt down at one point for about 15 minutes, other than that, it was fun fun fun! 

These girls eating their snaaacks before we left.






I love them and the scenery by Brandi and Nick's house! 



Ellen has a segment on Donald Trump hair, I think Elsa should submit this pic. 

HER BOOTS! love em --oh and Clara was wearing her cute outfit - the cute sweater last year. TIME FLIES! 







Group shot. Yea, I forgot E was sleeping in the car seat. Mama fail. 







Sorry Bubba






















Everett was sporting his I love NY onesie Aunt Suz got for Clara when she was born.

Clara. Hates. Pictures.  She throws a fit every time we try and get her in one.





Yep.




These apples are so good. You cannot find them down here. The tart, crisp taste. Clara loved them.

Dada showing Clara how it's done














Awe, little man.



Clara refused after the first attempt. Well, she tried to refuse, but dada shoved her face through.

































Brandi's bounce whispers this baby well!!



This sweet pea saw a tractor pulling cows and requested a "TICKET, TICKET for Clara!" I didn't know if she really wanted to ride it or not, so we tried! 



Love this one




















She loved it. She was so serious the entire time, focused on her surroundings and hanging on. I have a short video I'll add here. 










Clara loves scary things. Dada said it was a bit morbid. She is really getting into Halloween. 



I would really like to make it back to watch them grow.











Our neighbors at the restaurant saw how fun it was to have kids at lunch. I let Clara dump her water on herself on purpose, she wouldn't let me direct her or help her. Hopefully she learned to heed my advice, probably not. We had to take turns walking Everett outside of the restaurant, he was fussy. Bran and Elsa took many strolls around the table. I had 200 tiny toys that occupied them for 5 seconds. Both girls pooped and stunk it up. Lunch was great! ;)

It really was, it's just life with kids. One day we'll miss the chaos...







Clara put herself in time out in brother's chair. No nap yet is part of the fun. 



Clara is sleepy, finally getting a nap in on the way to the airport at 3. Overall, such a good girl. 









Are we home yet?



The flight home was, eventful. Everett sat with Dada and Clara with me, for quite some time. Andre didn't feel well, he ate a bad burger the day before. He started to puke. Clara got scared and started to cry, Everett was crying and thankfully the nice lady next to me took him so I could tend to Clara and Andre. It was about 20 minutes of "oh no!" so I'd say overall, a great and easy trip! We have good babies. Phew.



Home sweet home. Clara always wants to hold brother! 

No comments:

Post a Comment