Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Time is winding down, we're keeping it interesting, on the go go go!

After brother's therapy we went to see Dada at work on our way to the library. Made everyone's day! 







Picnic outside the library 




Bubba blowing raspberries, entertaining himself in his car seat. I can't begin to explain what a sweet little boy he is and how far he's come. He is so good in his seat and we go and do all the time now. The only time we get a crying fit is if he needs to sleep and can't get to sleep on his own, rare, thankfully! 






Clara is even telling me she has to potty in public, it's SUCH a production but I don't want to discourage her from going. 


I'm a happy boy!

Story time! I thought it was for 2 year olds but I must have looked at the wrong day. It was for preschool age. They let us in anyway and just asked for us to leave if she couldn't handle it. She did great. You could tell she was very excited, she had a hard time sitting still, but so did most of the 3/4 year olds. She loved singing the songs and dancing up a storm, they even played her favorite, "Itsy bitsy spider!" 


Everyone has a spider for the itsy bitsy song! There were other younger siblings there so we didn't stand out too bad...



This is how I spend much of my time. The recliner we have doesn't support your neck when reclined so I use an airplane pillow. This sweet boy falls asleep during Clara's nap, but usually only for 10 minutes. I enjoy the snuggles. I'm going to miss this so much...


I love you sweet boy.


This is the size jar of peanut butter your husband buys when you and your sister eat too much! It must be in the genes. 


Using our adventure kit to go search for bugs on our "trip" 


Brother came too of course. I left him in the shade in the grass so I didn't have to bring him over the bumpy stones on in the butterfly garden but sissy insisted, "brother come too!" Even after I explained why I left him, which she usually goes for, she did not like him out of site...she is the best big sissy. 




Everett is such a happy boy. 





My mom made my sister and I care bear costumes when we were little. Ana's got ruined by accident but somehow mine survived. Clara is trying to rock it, and she does, but it's a tad big. My mom was one talented lady!









She didn't want to put on the "hat" which is the head, she was adamant about leaving it off...



Andre snuck up on her and slammed it on her head, after she realized she could see through the hole she was very happy being a bear. 













Thanks Aunt Krissin for keeping such treasures. 


My friend Jamie, my vball setter in college ;),  lost her baby boy shortly after delivery. She sent a text letting us know October 15th was pregnancy and infant loss Remembrance Day. Everyone lit a candle at 7pm in all time zones all over the world and kept it burning for an hour which would allow for a continuous wave of light over the entire world. Jamie is strong, resilient, and brave. She was in my heart through my entire experience in the NICU and still is when I have tough days. I was planning of having a picture of Everett and Clara holding two fake candles for both of my miscarriages but 7pm became chaotic. I hope Jamie knows I don't just think of her and her baby boy, Ben on October 15, I think of you both all the time. 


Friday night soccer. Ajae sporting Clara's Halloween headband from Nancy. We all bring toys so the kids can play with one anothers, they never like their own toys. 

Vicki (Tiffy's mom) holding Everett! 


We do a lot of snacking while the kids play...




Tyler holds Everett for the first time! Tyler has been praying for Everett since he was born. Tyler has one of the biggest hearts I've ever known, he gets it from his warm and loving parents.



Rissa and her mini 






The coaches 


Ran into other friends who play on a different team. They have a son a month younger than Clara and a daughter old enough to play on the soccer league. 


The sky! The cute kids!



Clara, Andru, Athena 



We got this jersey from Colombia for Everett when we were visiting and I was 5 or 6 months preggers. It fits Clara still so she wears it to soccer along with his 6-9 month soccer shorts that are too big on him. We found this other little boy wearing the Colombian jersey, random, and cute.

Funny girls. 










Saturday morning market downtown St. Pete. Darren makes "Planks". He takes pictures and puts them on wooden planks, they're very cool. They did great! I think his hard work will pay off! 
















Clara after her nap going out to visit dada while he works. She is patiently waiting for grandpa to get here. 






Dada makes Mama take nunu inside, Clara and I are sad and wish Nunu could stay and play and get dirty! 


About an hour after Grandma and Grandpa arrive Clara takes it upon herself to go read in the other room for 30 minutes quietly. I love my little reader. 

Aunt Krissin couldn't wait to give Clara her early bday present. It's an awesome kitchen set. Clara LOVES it of course. So much fun! Thanks Aint Krissim




I said, "Clara, what do you tell Aunt Krissin?" She replies, "Open it!" Not what I was looking for, but glad she was anxious. 











Everett chattin it up with grandpa. 





No comments:

Post a Comment