Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Trip to the library!!

I'm not sure how I missed this hidden gem. The Largo public library is a child's haven. It has an indoor playground, something I could have really used during the summer when Clara needed to get out of the house and play when it was too hot for Everett at the park. Clara loves it there. It's huge. Lots of story times, puppet shows, materials to check out. We learned about an adventure backpack that has books and tools to go on adventures with, Clara loves them. We chose a nature one, so we've been collecting bugs. Daddy helps her catch lizards and things better than I. We have about 20 new books to read, I should have gone sooner. 

Clara had to sit in timeout after throwing a fit from being asked not to climb the slide. It was short and sweet, someone wanted to play...by the rules! ;) 






Everett and I using the mirror, he loved looking at himself, but of course when I got my camera ready this is the face I capture...ugh.




Silly sissy




Fine ma, if I can't climb up it I'm going to do something else fun...


Our first set of books and backpack, must be someone who borrowed last had a pet too, Shalimar was sniffin around.

Library trip, success!! A post soon will show her first story time, so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment