Clara and Everett

Clara and Everett

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Summer is coming to a close :(

Fun with my babies


We went over to Aunt Rissa's to play



Water table time







Clara gets to feed Rox a treat! 






Everett stuck hanging with the girls. 

It's not so bad.



Aunt Rissa giving rides! 






Beep beep!








Hugs.

Love these cuties













Such a big girl


I love and hate this picture. She is so darn cute and I love when she walks around with this towel on her. BUT she is WAY. TOO. BIG! What the heck!?!?! Clara, please slow down!

















I did my best with a moving head.


My love. 


This summer was not at all what I expected. Too many days in the hospital. Too many scares. Too much worry! I'm happy to say we all made it out alive and home together. I take a lot less for granted these days. I love my life with my cuties and I'm already looking forward to next summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment